11 / 189 Rodd Street, Sefton
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 187 Square metres
Sefton Selective High School Zone
Buyers who demand space and privacy will be instantly drawn to the layout of this quiet positioned townhouse. Set within a peaceful complex of 12 residences, the home is enhanced by its convenient location that's an easy stroll to the local schools, shops and train/bus transport which are a stone throw away.
- A spacious design features an open plan living and dining area
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- A well-equipped modern kitchen includes plenty of storage space
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large main bathroom plus a separate laundry
- Low maintenance courtyard that's ideal for entertaining
- Lock up garage/workshop plus a car space in front of garage
Inspection highly recommended.
Built in 1973 approximately
Size 183 sqm approximately
Strata fees - $430.00 per quarter approximately
Water rates - $170.00 per quarter approximately
Council rates - $272.00 per quarter approximately
Potential rental return $24,500 PA approximately.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone exclusive listing agent Zoran Cvetkovski
*Disclaimer – The property is in the Sefton Selective High School Zone at the current time of the listing. This could change in the future, it is the buyer’s responsibility to make their own enquirers & verification's before purchasing the property.