13 / 16 Munro Street, Sefton
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
Sefton Selective High School Zone
Presenting this huge townhouse now ready to inspect and purchase and set in a beautiful complex and with walking distance to schools, shops & transport, this home is sure to impress you.
Property Includes :
* 3 generous size bedrooms with built-in robes
* Spacious living area
* Combined dining and kitchen
* Fantastic open plan design
* Huge main bedroom with private en-suite
* 2 bathrooms with bathtub to main
* Tiled flooring throughout / carpet in bedrooms
* Two powerful air conditioning units
* Internal laundry
* Alarm system
* Single lock up garage / carport
* Huge private pergola area to entertain family
Inspection highly recommended.
Built in 2003 approximately
Size 252sqm approximately
Strata fees - $430.00 per quarter approximately
Water rates - $170.00 per quarter approximately
Council rates - $272.00 per quarter approximately
Potential rental return $32,000 PA approximately.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone exclusive listing agent Zoran Cvetkovski
*Disclaimer – The property is in the Sefton Selective High School Zone at the current time of the listing. This could change in the future, it is the buyer’s responsibility to make their own enquires & verifications before purchasing the property.