83 Proctor Parade, Chester Hill
- 7 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 5 car spaces
- Approx 948.5 Square metres
Charming Californian Bungalow home with size, 23.16 meter frontage, 948.5sqm of Land.
Boasting an attractive street presence matched by its large land size totalling a 23.16 meter frontage and 948.5sqm of land, this home offers exceptional flexibility for a wide range of buyers.
The home is enhanced by its presentation and many original character details plus convenient location that's an easy stroll to the local schools, shops and train/bus transport which are a stone throw away.
The property offers:
* 3 to 4 generous size bedrooms, two with built-in robes
* Main bedroom access to main bathroom
* Light filled interiors and generous formal and informal living spaces
* Huge open plan kitchen and dining area
* Potential 4th bedroom or formal lounge area
* Timber and tiled flooring throughout
* High ceiling throughout
* Ducted air conditioning
* Two spacious bathrooms / Internal laundry
* Three car carport
* Well maintained yard
Self Contained Sleepout:
* 2 good size bedrooms
* Built-In robes
* Two open plan kitchen / dining / lounge areas
* Tiled floors throughout
* Split system air conditioning
* Two bathrooms / toilets with disability access
* Internal laundry
* Huge pergola area
Games room / Garage with wet area:
* Open plan living / dining / bedroom
* Carpet / tiled throughout
* Bathroom / toilet / internal laundry
Sitting on a block totalling of 948.5 sqm and a 23.16 meter frontage of land approximately.
* Chester Hill Public School.
* Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Primary School.
* Sefton High and Sefton Selective High School.
* Sefton Infants School.
Potential rental return for the main house $28,080 PA approximately.
Inspection highly recommended.
Council Rates - $647 per quarter approximately.
Water Rates - $191 per quarter approximately.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity. For further details or to arrange an inspection, please phone exclusive listing agent Zoran Cvetkovski